Network Automation & Orchestration Engineer
Technofy is global IT & service company with headquarters in Sofia, Bulgaria. Founded in 2015 by French entrepreneurs the company strives for perfect combination of sharp business attitude, technical expertise and artistic creativity.
We serve as a strategic partner for Enterprises and SMBs by offering unparalleled Cloud Engineering, Migration and Implementation services to achieve advanced and reliable IT solutions for their business. Technofy specializes in all top cloud platforms especially AWS - the leader in Cloud Computing. Since last year Technofy is a proud Amazon Advanced Consulting Partner.
We provide an end-to-end suite of global cloud computing, web and design services. Our goal is to help businesses transform on a global scale through the combination of creative thinking and the application of cloud-based technology.
Essential tasks include the following:
- Develop the tools needed to support the automation of the current and next generation network infrastructure
- Develop automation and orchestration tools
- Providing technical support to the customers if needed
- Be a great code reader and debugger, you will have to dive into large code bases, identify issues and remediate
- Determine correct workloads and provide optimization guidelines regarding supported platforms
- Identify service gaps, design new services to fill gaps, update existing technical services to fill gaps, and then implement these services
- Staying up to date with the latest technologies
- Relevant university degree (preferably Computer Science, Software Development, Network Engineering)
- Strong software engineering experience. Python preferred, Go or Java
- Experience with Virtualization and Containers technologies (Docker)
- Knowledge of platform monitoring tools
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services (If candidates do not possess accreditation, candidates will be supported in achieving the certification within first 6 months of joining)
- Solid knowledge of REST API best practices and usage
- Technical experience with Linux operating systems.
- Good understanding of multi-threading, concurrency, and parallel processing technologies
- Experience with developing frameworks, platforms, APIs
- Understanding of TCP and IP networking protocols and related technologies
- Excellent presentation and communicative skills
- Proactive personality and great problem-solving skills
- Positive attitude and commitment to deliver superior client service
- Excellent English language skills
- Ability to think around problems and come up with creative solutions is helpful
- A thorough understanding of engineering best practices
- Experience building, deploying, and operating your own web service
- Familiarity with configuration management tools like Puppet, Chef or Ansible
- DevOps mindset
We offer you:
- Good remuneration
- Dynamic and friendly environment
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work possible
- Office located downtown
Technofy is a workplace that gives everyone the freedom and support to reach their fullest potential. We believe in nurturing talent and provide constant training opportunities. The growth of our employees is and always will be a high priority of ours.