1) "Personal data" means any information relating to an identifiable natural person or a natural person ("data subject"); an identifiable natural person is a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by an identifier such as name, identification number, location data, online identifier or one or more indications specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that individual;
2) “Processing” means any operation or set of operations performed with personal data or a set of personal data by automatic or other means such as collecting, recording, organizing, structuring, storing, adapting or modifying, retrieving, consulting, using, disclosing by transmission, dissemination or any other way in which data becomes available, arranged or combined, limited, deleted or destroyed;
3) “Administrator” means a natural or legal person, a public body, an agency or other entity which, either alone or jointly with others, defines the purposes and means of personal data processing, where the purposes and means of such processing are determined by the Union legislation or the law of an EU member country, the administrator or the specific criteria for its designation may be established by European Union law or by the law of a EU member country;
4) “Personal data processor” means a natural or legal person, a public authority, an agency or other entity that processes personal data on behalf of the controller;
5) “Recipient” means a natural or legal person, a public authority, an agency or other body to which personal data is disclosed, whether or not a third party. At the same time, the public authorities which can obtain personal data within a specific investigation according to the Union legislation or the law of an EU member country shall not be considered as “recipients”; the processing of such data by the designated public authorities complies with the applicable data protection rules according to the purposes of the processing;
6) “Supervisory body” means an independent public body set up by an EU member country, responsible for monitoring the application of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
Personal data is processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and the Personal Data Protection Act. The Labor Code.
Technofy processes personal data for the following purposes:
The processing of personal data does not exceed the period necessary to achieve the legitimate aims.
For the purpose of human resources management, we process personal data of job seekers, current and former Technofy employees.
In the course of the human resources management activities data is processed for identification of individuals, data on education and qualification, health data, contact data, as well as other data required by the special laws regulating labour and official legal relationships, tax and insurance relationships, accountancy, safety and health at work, as well as social issues.
The collected data is used only for the purposes stated above and is provided to third parties only in cases where this is stipulated by law. In such cases, data may be provided, for example, to the NRA, Labour Inspectorate Executive Agency and other public authorities, in view of their powers and competence.
In relation to the fulfillment of employment or official legal relations, only the personal data required by the law shall be processed, which shall be kept within the terms set by labor and social security legislation.
Technofy cooperates with service providers such as advertisers, publishers and other partners, suppliers of accounting and IT services, and in the framework of this business collaboration, certain personal data may be collected, transferred and processed by such service providers. Personal data may be collected, transferred, and processed when advertising platforms interact with social media sites, add-ons, or other applications provided by advertisers, publishers or other partners. Technofy cooperates only with service providers who comply with data protection legislation. As to the processing of personal data of individual natural persons in connection with the execution of contracts signed with contracting parties, the information shall be processed in a minimum volume, sufficient for the exact execution of the obligations under the respective contract. Access to this information is provided to third parties only when this is stipulated by law.
In the offices of Technofy and the common parts of the premises of the building - Tzum Business Centre, video surveillance is carried out for the purpose of security. Video surveillance records are stored for 20 days. Access to the records is granted to certain employees within the scope of their official duties.
The purpose of collecting personal data via CCTV is to identify the physical persons visiting Tzum Business Centre and Technofy offices and for access control.
You can find more information about what personal data Tzum JSC collects on their website: http://www.tzum.bg/new/privacy.html
By properly setting up your browser, you can always turn off both our cookies and third-party cookies. In this case, you may lose some of the functionality when using our website.
If you use a link that links you to another website, it will have its own cookies as well as a security policy over which we have no control.
Like most webpages, the site of Technofy collects data in log files. This information contains your IP, which browser you use (such as Mozilla, IE, Chrome, etc.), the operating system (Linux, Windows, iOS) when you visited our webpage, the pages visited. We reserve the right to use the IP addresses of users to disclose their identity in cases where this is necessary to comply with the law. This information is stored on our web server, located in a server room in Technofy building.
Technofy provides data to the competent state authorities and institutions when required by the law of the country and in accordance with the legislation set forth therein, as well as the servicing partners of the company, providing it with accounting, legal, etc. services only in connection with the performance of contractual obligations and for the protection of the rights and legitimate interests of Technofy.
Technofy shall store personal data for the period defined in the applicable legislation, depending on the purpose for which it was collected, the term being no longer than 6 (six) months unless the applicant has given his / her consent for storage for a longer period. When the personal data that is collected is no longer necessary for the stated purposes, Technofy deletes it or destroys it in another reliable way.
To ensure adequate data protection, Technofy implements all necessary organizational and technical measures stipulated in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and the Personal Data Protection Act, as well as the best practices of international standards. For the sake of maximum security in the processing, transfer and storage of personal data, Technofy uses additional security mechanisms such as: secure local servers.
For every amendment you will be notified via our webpage.
You can contact Technofy on all matters concerning the protection of personal data at the following:
TZUM, 2 Maria Luiza Blvd.
1000 Sofia, Bulgaria
+359 249 15 249